Staff Selection Commission recruitment 2015: 1064 openings for 12th passed
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released notification for the recruitment of 1064 Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & Stenographer Grade ‘D’ vacancies in Ministries/ Departments of Central Government by conducting Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2015. Eligible candidates may apply Online on or before 04-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration & 07-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration, for Offline on or before 07-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M & 14-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M for remote areas & residing abroad. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Total No. of Posts: 1064
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years as on 01-08-2015 i.e., candidates should not born before 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1997. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH, 13 years for PH+OBC, 15 years for PH+SC/ ST & for Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill Test in Stenography, Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates) through online mode or offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidates can pay the fee through online by using SBI Challan/ Net Banking and any credit/ debit cards.
Offline Mode: Candidates can pay the fee through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”. CRFS stamps are available in Post Offices.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
Online Mode: Candidates may apply online through the website ssconline.nic.in on or before 04-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration & 07-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration.
Offline Mode: Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format affixing recent photograph of size 4 cm x 5 cm along with fee to the Concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission on or before 07-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M & 14-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M for remote areas & residing abroad.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to ssconline.nic.in.
2. Select the appropriate advertisement link.
3. Candidates have to fill online application in two parts i.e., Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration..
4. Candidates must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
5. After completion of Part-I Registration, candidates must pay the fee as through online/ offline mode.
6. Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, uploading scanned copy of photograph and signature
7. Submit error free application form.
8. On completion of Part-II Registration Email will be sent to the candidates Email ID. Take a copy of that Email & Challan for future use.
Last Date for Part-I Registration: 04-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M
Last Date for Part-II Registration: 07-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Last Date for Submission of Application through Offline: 07-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M
Last Date for Submission of Application through Offline for Remote Areas & Residing abroad: 14-09-2015 by 05:00 P.M
Date of Stenographer (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Exam 2015: 27-12-2015.